1. The purpose of the College Admissions Essentials Series is to guide students in gaining increased knowledge of College Essay Writing, How to fill out applications effectively, and increased knowledge about Scholarships and Financial Aid as well as the strategies to improve their success and confidence in applying to colleges. It is the responsibility of the enrolled student/family to make sure sessions are attended.
Students need to have access to a laptop/electronic device, printer, binder or folder, and something to write with. Materials may be shared via email and an online Google Drive as well as on paper during sessions. Students will have access to the Drive through the duration of the experience and up until two weeks after the completion of the group's meetings. Students will absolutely need to engage in meaningful preparation in between sessions to make the most of the process, and the time will vary based on the needs of each student.
The one-on-one half hour follow up sessions are to be scheduled by the student/family per the instructions laid out during the workshop. They are offered to enrich each student’s group learning and to provide individual feedback regarding workshop content. Applying to college, submitting applications/essays/etc., and submitting financial aid/scholarship forms are not included in this experience, and it must be handled on an individual basis.
Cultivate. does not guarantee any specific admission to any college or university or funding of any kind for college. The admissions process is unique to each individual, so our group aims to share general strategy and provide opportunities for students to grow through the process.
2. Payment is due via credit card prior to the start of each workshop.
Option 1: College Admissions Essentials Series: Essay Writing Workshop ($199.99)
Option 2: College Admissions Essentials Series: Common Application Workshop ($174.99)
Option 3: College Admissions Essentials Series: Scholarships and Financial Aid Workshop ($124.99)
Option 4: Package Deal of Essay Writing, Common Application, & Scholarships and Financial Aid Workshops ($449.99)
3. There are no refunds or make-up group/individual follow up sessions. If a student misses a session, they may still have access to the drive of documents shared.
4. This is an intellectual and academic pursuit, and it requires intellectual and academic integrity on the part of the participants (no lying, plagiarism). We all recognize that honesty is not only important because it is the right thing, but that admissions may be rescinded by colleges if misinformation is provided.
5. The parent/guardian or student agrees to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and covenant not to sue Cultivate., its affiliated organizations and governing bodies, their officers, instructors, or personnel, and if applicable, owners and in their individual capacity, leasee of the premises from any and all liability to the undersigned, for any and all claims, demands, losses, and damages which may be sustained, suffered, or caused in part or wholly by the negligence of the release or otherwise.
I have read, fully understand, and whole-heartedly agree to the terms of this Collaborative Agreement and intend my signature to be a complete release of all liability to Cultivate.
Once you submit your application agreement by clicking the button below, you will be directed to the payment portal.