1. The purpose of the Cultivate ACT Preparation Experience is to guide students in gaining increased knowledge of ACT test content and strategies to improve their success and confidence on the test. It is the responsibility of the enrolled student/family to make sure sessions are attended. If sessions are missed, a recorded option may be available.
Students need to have access to a laptop/electronic device, printer, binder or folder, and something to write with. Materials will be shared via email and an online Google Drive. Students will have access to the Drive through the duration of the experience and up until two weeks after the completion of the group's meetings. Students will absolutely need to engage in meaningful preparation in between sessions to make the most of the process, and the time will vary based on the needs of each student.
The six one-on-one tutoring sessions are to be scheduled by the student/family per the instructions at the introductory session DURING THE WEEKS OF THE ACT Prep Experience. These six sessions are 60 minutes each and will be targeted to English/Reading and/or Math/Science based on the needs of the student. They are offered to enrich each student’s group learning. The formal ACT Test Registration is not included in this experience, and it must be handled on an individual basis.
Cultivate. does not guarantee any specific increase in score or admission to any college or university. The testing and admissions process is unique to each individual, so our group aims to share general strategy and provide opportunities for students to grow through the process.
2. All payments are due via credit card prior to the start of the first session and/or access to videos
3. There are no refunds or make-up group/individual tutoring sessions. If a student misses a session, they will still have access to the drive of documents shared at the missed session, the recording (group), and the ability to schedule a 10-minute phone call to ask any clarifying questions.
4. This is an intellectual and academic pursuit, and it requires intellectual and academic integrity on the part of the participants (no cheating, lying, plagiarism). We all recognize that honesty is not only important because it is the right thing, but that test scores/admissions may be rescinded by colleges if misinformation is provided.
5. The parent/guardian or student agrees to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and covenant not to sue Cultivate., its affiliated organizations and governing bodies, their officers, instructors, or personnel, and if applicable, owners and in their individual capacity, leasee of the premises from any and all liability to the undersigned, for any and all claims, demands, losses, and damages which may be sustained, suffered, or caused in part or wholly by the negligence of the release or otherwise.
6. I understand that the videos included in the Cultivate Academics ACT Prep Experience are proprietary to Cultivate Academics and Benjamin Smith. I agree to not duplicate, share, or use them in any manner without the expressed written permission of Cultivate Academics. Access to video content will be provided via email within 48 hours of receipt of payment and will expire one year from the date access is provided.
I have read, fully understand, and whole-heartedly agree to the terms of this Collaborative Agreement and intend my signature to be a complete release of all liability to Cultivate.
Once you submit your application agreement by clicking the button below, you will be directed to the payment portal.